I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Sephora Play December 2016

Sephora Play December 2016

The Partygoers

Stellar Products are only the Beginning

Bobbi Brown - Smokey Eye Mascara - I don't think it's a good idea to give a mascara in every single Sephora Play box each month. I don't think people can go through one mascara per month. I can't even go through them in 3 months and then I'm forced to throw them out because it's prone to bacteria buildup.
MakeUp Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Smoothing Primer - gave it to my mom cause she likes primers more than me.
DryBar Bay Breeze Hydrating Shot - I have used this in a previous Sephora Favorites box and it was just a hair treatment/conditioner thing for me. Nothing special.
Urban Decay All Nighter MakeUp Setting Spray
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in Always Red - can't go wrong with a bright red color. It came in time to use for Christmas in NYC, since I left all my lipstick in Philly.
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon - it smells neutral with a bit of autumn wood musk and vanilla. Very light scent, not long lasting.

I kind of hope that there was something rose gold in the bag since the theme color was rose gold. Hope next month is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment