I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, December 12, 2016

DR.JART+ Silver Label Plus BB 40ml

DR.JART+ Silver Label Plus BB 40ml - 29,000won
I brought this over at Asia during a trip.
There were no testers at the store and I just purchased it.
When I got home, the color was a bit too light for my skin.
I have used it a couple of times during the late summer and fall while using a brush as a base and adding the Hera CC cream over this BB cream and I look human again!
I prefer using this during the summer because it helps with sun control and whitening.
 
I ended up gifting it to a friend that I met at the NYC kbeauty meetup and she wanted to try this product plus her skin was a bit lighter than mine. I gladly gave it to her.



No comments:

Post a Comment