I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, May 2, 2016

Asian cushion foundation comparasion and interchangable refills 2015 - 2016

2015 - 2016 cushions
Originally, I was going to named the title, "Korean cushions", but I have 1 Taiwan brand, so I changed it to "Asian cushions" instead. Plus since there wasn't much blogging on which refills can interchange into which brands, so I decided to do it. Hope it helps someone out there!

I have separated my winter cushions and my summer cushions.
The winter ones here are the first half (will do part 2 in a couple of months) has more moisture.

  1. IOPE XP Air Cushion sunblock N23 - all amorepacific in this post fits with each other.
  2. Sulwhasoo Perfecting Brightening - doesn't fit into any other brands that I have.
  3. HERA M&D UV Mist Cushion Ultra Moisture SPF34 15g - all amorepacific in this post fits with each other.
  4. Clio Kill cover Cushion Founwear 04 Ginger - I couldn't remove the cushion our of the case-I really tried! I prefer this one more in the summertime.
 
Sorry, I switch the places for Hera and Clio in the pictures above.

5. #2 [ Hanyul ] Luminant Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ 15gx2 - $25 - surprising it fits into the Hera
6. N23 [ HERA ] UV Mist Cushion 15g x 2 - $33 - all amorepacific in this post fits with each other.
7. A'PIEU Air Fit A'pieu Cushion XP SPF50+/PA+++ / #23 - fits into the Hera, but Hera doesn't fit into a'pieu
8. Miss Hana #1 Warm Beige Radiant - too lose for Hera and MissHana cushion didn't fit into Hera.

 

My favorite is Hera UV mist ultra moisture for the winter.
The Sulwhasoo is the closest color with my skin but in my opinion I think it's better for people over the age of 30. So I gave the refill for my mom to use and she liked it a lot.
Kill Cover is perfect for all season, I used the refill during the winter months and it felt like a second skin. It doesn't rub off as much as the others. The Clio and Her UV mist ultra were the ones that I reached for the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment