I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

BELIF Moisturizing and Firming Eye Cream

This my holy grail eye cream during the winter time of my mid-20s.
I went through countless numbers of eye creams and I still come back to this one.
It doesn't hurt or itch my sensitive eye area.
It's lightweight, creamy.
Very moisturizing however doesn't do much for fine lines and wrinkles.

Now that I'm almost entering my 30s, I need to find my next holy grail eye cream preferable with anti-wrinkle properties.

Next time I go visit Korea or Taiwan, I will buy their BELIF Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment