I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Peripera Saturday night liner 7 Sunday Night and 6 Saturday Choco

Peripera Saturday night liner 7 Sunday Night
Peripera Saturday night liner 6 Saturday Choco

The first time I brought it, I just grabbed it at a sample sale and didn't read what it was. It's a liquid line liner brush. I don't like liner brushes. They were $5 so I wasn't that disappointed. They burn my eye lid when touched, so they aren't friendly with sensitive skin. The Black one has a bit of a glittery look to it. However, after two months of using the black one, I don't think I will be opening my brown one-will be giving that away.

You must wait a few minutes after applying so it doesn't smudge when you blink. It is waterproof and it stays on but I will not re-purchase. You need a method in order to apply it correctly. Don't apply it as while holding the liner parallel from your eyes, hold it perpendicular to get full use of the product. After using it for 2 weeks straight, I really wanted to switch back to gel eyeliners-I still think brush liners aren't for me.

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment