I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, May 13, 2016

SULWHASOO First Care Activating Serum and deluxe samples

SULWHASOO First Care Activating Serum

     
This comes in a very heavy ceramic bottle.
I apply this serum after my Hera essence.
It absorbs well, I'm not sure what the fuss is about since everyone raves about this product.
Yes, it's expensive and rich and smells medicinal.
I got this because I heard it works well with sensitive skin.
It has a pump (I pump 3 times for my entire face and neck area), absorbs easily, not much moisturizing since I apply emulsion and cream after 5 minutes to my combination skin. 
I will move onto another serum after I'm done with this 90ml product.
Don't really notice anything except it's a "luxury" item.
Below are some samples that I either brought or were given with this purchase.
I liked the Ginseng concentrated cream the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment