I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

NUDE Skincare Set - The Beauty of Nutrition from Sephora




  1. Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Day Tint SPF 15 Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Day Tint SPF15 - 0.17 oz - 100points
  2. NUDE Skincare The Beauty of Nutrition
  3. Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Serum deluxe sample - 0.17 oz - 0.17 oz / GWP
  4. Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream deluxe sample / GWP
  5. Briogeo Blossom & Bloom™ Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo Briogeo Blossom & Bloom™ Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo - 0.4 oz / Sample
  6. Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 - 0.1 oz / Sample
  7. Cartier La Panthère Cartier La Panthere Eau de Parfum Spray - 0.05 oz / Sample

 

The reason I purchased this because I waned an anti-aging moisturizer and on paper, this seems like the real deal. The reaction I got was quite the opposite. In my opinion this isn't the cream for all skin types- more for dry skin. I have combination skin and this cream is a bit oily for me. Don't even get me started on the oil- thick and I don't think this is worth to be applied to my skin the second time. It looked and felt like corn cooking oil and the scent - not liking it! My neck was itchy after the cream and it was hard to apply the cream evenly on my skin. I must have been spoiled with Asian skincare products since this was my first "western" product since I converted over to the eastern cosmetic world in almost a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment