I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, May 15, 2016

INNISFREE Jejubija Trouble Skin 200ml

This is the summer toner that I tried after my beloved Hera Age Away during the winter time.
The first thing that hit me when i opened the package was the scent.
It smells like pine, woods and forest.
Now I know what I don't like in Korean skincare products.

This toner is perfect for acne-driven combinational sensitive skin and it contains salicylic acid for troubles and inflammatory skin.
However, I had a huge pimple on my cheeks and after two weeks of using it-it did not go away.

I thought that Innisfree only used natural ingredients until I started to smell alcohol when I applied it on my face and then I checked to see that alcohol is ingredient number 2 next to water. Very upsetting.

After using it for a week, I realize that this is just a normal toner and it's perfect for teenagers or early twenties customers.
I ended up gifting it for someone.

Oh, I miss my Hera toner.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment