I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Face Shop Daegwallyeong Fresh Milk Cream 신선한 대관령 우유 크림

The Face Shop Daegwallyeong Fresh Milk Cream 신선한 대관령 우유 크림- huge tub-300ml!!!! I have used this as a body cream right after the shower to keep my skin moist. I love Face Shop stuff and the creams are never a failure or disappointment!















The FaceShop website has it for $10 as of early May 2016. This is a light cream that glides onto the skin smoothly and is best for the spring and summer. Using it during the autumn and winter in NYC weather might not be as moisturizing.  It's perfect for my sensitive and dry skin.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment