I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Punta Cuna CHIC Royalton Resort

This is my first Caribbean trip-yes, I live in the US and never took a trip to the Caribbean.
I decided to participate in the all-inclusive resort.
It was a short 4 hour flight from the morning and landed in Punta Cuna in the afternoon.
We exited outside the plane and felt the nice breeze.
Look how cute the airport terminals are!! 
We didn't book a car to pick us up ahead of time, so luckily the airport representatives were happy to help us and guided us to the car service companies. It was about $35 per person.


The lobby looks very nice and there were drinks in the room free of charge.
The night lights are so pretty.










The International Buffet is better than the 4 restaurants that are offered.
We tried the Sushi restaurant and both of us had upset stomachs the morning after.








Definitely try the omelets, so good!
Fruits were so sweet, especially the papaya.








I didn't spend any money until the end of my trip while I was at the Duty Free shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment