I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, September 29, 2017

Sephora Play Box September 2017 - my last one!!!

Fall Into Beauty
A Change of Face


After a year and two months, it's time to cancel and move to another subscription box.
Sometimes I wished that they gave products that were catered to owns skin considering that we have a skincare/makeup profile attached to our Sephora Play account.

  1. Benefit Cosmetics - Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel in Deep
  2. Sephora Collection - Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproff in Black Lace - who doesn't love a black eyeliner
  3. Algenist - Power Recharging Night Pressed Serum - this was interesting, it was a lightweight night cream that you have to dig into the container to scoop some out but it melts right into your face. I really liked this one too.
  4. Urban Decay - Vice Liquid Lipstick in Amulet - I'm not mad about this color, but I think I made have too many of this dusty rose color.
  5. Belief - The True Cream Aqua Bomb - I love this cream but I must have got in about 5 times in the past 14 play boxes.
  6. Bonus - Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisble Oil Shampoo and Conditioner - I know that some people thought that perfumes were a pain but I prefer perfumes over one-time use of shampoo and conditoners.

I gotta be honest, this bag was the best that I've had so far and I see myself using all the products, but it's too late in the game (after 14 boxes) and sad to say but I'm cancelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment