I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

BoxyCharm September 2017 review

BoxyCharm September 2017
Boxy Baddie


This is my first Boxycharm and I loved it!


  1. PUR Cosmetics Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette - I have worn this everyday to work since I've got it. I love the shimmer colors. The pigmentation is amazing. 
  2. MAC Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil - With this product that I've got, I started to do my eyebrows and everyone has complimented me since.
  3. Studio Makeup Luminous Loose Blush - I thought that I wouldn't like this, but the color is so beautiful on my light skin.
  4. bareMinerals Perfecting Face Foundation Brush - I don't mind it but I rarely use foundation brushes because I love cushion foundations so much. But it's OK to not like 1 out of 6 products.
  5. Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Hair Mask - I love this hair conditioner, I've used it before from a deluxe sample from Sephora but was too scared to buy the full sized product because of the price.
  6. ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip - this would be my first colourPop product and my first satin lip product. I've never been able to buy my first colourpop item because I never felt the need, but now I can try it and see if the products are right for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment