I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, July 17, 2017

Summer 2017 Skincare Routine




Step 1- Cleanser/Cleansing Oil-
Sephora Gel Cleanser
Cherry Blossom Cleansing Foam



Step 2 - Toner/Essence  - TS reskin Clarifying Toner


Step 3 Ampoule/Serum -
MAC Lightful 2-in-1 with Radiance Booster Tinted Serum


Step 4 Sheet Mask
A bunch of sheet masks that I brought in Taiwan over this summer




Step 5 Eye Cream
Jurlique Firming Eye Cream



Step 6 Emulsion
HadaLabo Milk

Step 7 Moisturizer/Night Cream
JaSaengYeon Vital Cell Solution Herbal Concentrated Cream







Step 8 - Sunscreen
LapothCell Natural Mineral Sun Protection



Step 9 - MakeUp

KORRES QUERCETIN & OAK ANTIAGEING FOUNDATION

HolikaHolika Dessert Time Lip Balm - Lemon



No comments:

Post a Comment