I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

The Estée Edit Beam Team Hydrate + Glow

The Estée Edit  Beam Team Hydrate + Glow
Moisturizing - enough for my combination skin
Coverage - none
Wear - dewy
Dewy Glow - ALOT
Lasting Power - it's just a cream
Oxidizing - none
Scent - none
This is the perfect glow for the summer which you can wear sunglasses and not have to worry about having sunglasses marks on your nose. But if you want coverage, this has none. The highlight on the top of the cap is great! I always use my fingers to apply instead of a brush because the texture is so thin and creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment