I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, July 21, 2017

Sephora July 2017 Play Box review

Sephora Play
Beauty Staycation
Good Beauty Vibes?
More like my most hated bag!




  1. It Cosmetics - SuperHero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara - I have it and I no longer use mascaras anymore after my eyes would get teary after the usage of mascara.
  2. PeterThomasRoth - Cucumber Gel Mask - I don't like this brand at all. The gel mask is just too thin for a mask for me.
  3. Clinique - Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Woppin Watermelon - on the sale page and I hated it. It's just a lip balm with hardly as tint of color that I returned when purchased.
  4. Ren - Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream - already have it and great for an day cream but how many day creams can you feature in a subscription box every month? I need something new.
  5. Madame CJ Walker Beauty Culture - Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditionig Masque - I never care much about hair mask and they are piling in a box in my room which I give to friends when they come over.
  6. Mon Guerlain - ok scent
This bag was a disappointment. This is the second box which nothing is new and I've used all the products featured in this box. Some of them I've seen on the "sale" page website on Sephora. This is horrible. I just gave the entire bag away to a friend over this weekend. What a waste of money. I though subscription boxes are suppose to introduce you to new products but these are all re-runs that I've seen so many times. Let's see how next month's play box is otherwise three strikes and you're cancelled!


No comments:

Post a Comment