I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

KORRES QUERCETIN & OAK ANTIAGEING FOUNDATION

KORRES QUERCETIN & OAK ANTIAGEING FOUNDATION

I got my first Korres Foundation product at the Korres Sample sale.
I wasn't expecting much and then I ended up using the entire bottle during the entire season of spring and summer.

It has light coverage which I wasn't a fan of at first but it is a bit buildable and just the amount of makeup for everyday work.
I have dry combination skin and I thought it was semi-matte but my friend say that it looked dewy at the end of the work day, especially my nose area, but I'm ok with having dewy looking skin.

I didn't think that I liked Korres before but maybe I'll give this brand a try for the other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment