I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, May 26, 2017

Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Full Coverage Concealer-01 Light

Heavy concealer and coverage - No!
I got this in light and it might my face look so light and scary.
Its coverage ability isn't that great, it is creamy though.
But not enough for me to wow!
Plus you must use a brush to blend it out.

This pic is how the concealer works when trying to conceal the pimple and clearly it did not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment