I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Fall Skincare Routine 2016




Step 1 - Pre-cleansing Oil/Wipes -TheFaceShop Rice eye remover +SKINFOOD RICE Brightening Cleansing Oil 170ml



Step 2 - Cleanser/Wash-off Mask -

Step 3 - Peeling Gel - The history of Whoo Gongjinhyang:Seol Brightening Gel



Step 4 - Toner/Refresher
Step 5 - Essence

Primera Miracle Seed Essence 150ml 

Tosowoong TimeShift First Essence AP Therapy - 150ml

THE FACE SHOP The Therapy Moisturizing Tonic Treatment 150ml


Step 6 - Ampoule/Serum



Step 7 - Sheet Mask
goodal Masks
  
Dr.G Masks

Step 8 - Eye Cream



Step 9 - Emulsion
Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Light Cream 90g


Step 10 - Moisturizer
Primera Watery Oil Free Gel Cream


Step 11 - Sleeping Pack/Night Cream (PM)
Saint Peau Collagen Pudding Sleeping Pack
Step 12 - Sunscreen -


Step 13 - Make-up
DR.JART+ Silver Label Plus BB 40ml





Clio Gelpresso Melting Lipstick 5 Lady Peach and 15 Queen's Red


MAC Extra Sweet Huggable Lipstick

Mascara - Bare Essentials



Sephora+Pantone Color of the Year 2016 WaterColors Palette


HolikaHolika ProBeauty Foxy EyeLiner





























Innisfree - Auto Pencil Liner 0.5g #04 Wine Burgundy (와인버건디)

No comments:

Post a Comment