I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, September 5, 2016

MIZON Deep sea marine collagen ampoule 30ml

MIZON Deep sea marine collagen ampoule 30ml

Not repurchasing because I don't see any changes to my skin after using it for a while (gone through half the bottle already).

It's perfect for sensitive skin and very watery and absorptive.
And best for mature skin but I don't believe that there will be effectiveness.
The texture is very watery and I don't think it should be labeled as an ampoule.
I have used this during the last month of summer and going to use the rest during the beginning of autumn. This is great for those with combinational skin during the summer and fall.
Might be lacking during the winter months here in NYC where the winters are harsh.
One thing I noticed is that it isn't sticky and leaves your skin smooth and soft, however not very moisturizing.
Oh, how can I forget, it does firms your skin.
You will feel a bit tighten, but I think this is best for late 20s to early 30s.
This is also great for beginners or as your first ampoule purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment