I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Sephora Favorites - Quench Your Skin

Sephora Favorites - Quench Your Skin - $50
I have used this on my trip to Taiwan.


  1. Belif the true cream - moisturizing bomb deluxe, just a great cream in warm climates.
  2. Boscia - Sake Treatment Water - I really wanted to try this line and I enjoyed it much.
  3. Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Oil Balm - typical balm.
  4. First Aid beauty - Ultra Repair Cream -  A bit thick for combination skin.
  5. Fresh Seaberry Moisturuizing Face Oil - not a fan of.
  6. Korres - Wild Rose Advanced Brightening 24 Hr Moisturizer - great cream.
  7. L'Occitane - Pure Shea Butter - always great for the lips.
  8. Nude Skincare - ProGenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil - stinky-not a fan
  9. Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - creamy and left skin moisturizing.
  10. Peter Thomas Roth - Marine Algae Mask - light mask.
  11. Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream
  12. Too Cool For School - Egg Cream Sheet Mask - typical sheet mask.
For about $5 per product, the price is ok to see if you will like it much to purchase the full-sized product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment