I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Sephora Play November 2016

Best in Glow
Meet Your Partners in Shine

Stellar Products are Only the Beginning

This month's play box has a mix of makeup and skincare.

CoverFX Illuminating Primer - gifted it to my mom because she loves primers and I dont use them.
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold - it is a very light rose gold color; nice for the highlighting your inner eyes area.
Maison Margiela Replica Lipstick On
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet - the amount of product in this bottle was less than 1/3.
Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gel in Pin Up Pink - a very sheer and shiny lip gloss
GlamGlow ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment - anything from glamglow is great

No comments:

Post a Comment