I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, November 10, 2016

General Haul #41 - Taiwan National Holiday Haul 2016

Everyone knows you leave Taiwan with a lot of goodies!
This time I brought back food and sheet masks!

Snacks and SNACKS!
Below are sheet masks that contain silk.
 

This is the only Duty-free product that I brought on my layover in Hong Kong International airport.
I got the YSL eye cream and the lipstick trios.
They weren't cheap, total was about $180US.

Below are just pictures of sheet mask purchases that I got everytime I passed by a store that sold sheet masks.
I really wanted to try these "sexylook" brand so I got a few.

I got this cute schedule book for $5US and a Hello Kitty nail clipper.
Yes I brought it based on the cute packaging!

I grab some air cushion puffs, cleansing wipes, mouthwash and dry shampoo cause I needed it during my trip.
Above are deodorant spray, lip essence and a few sheet masks.
Below are sheet masks and I finally found the Hadalabo JAPAN Gokujun premium hyaluronic solution.                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment