I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Be the Skin - Botanical Nutrition Serum

Be the Skin - Botanical Nutrition Serum - $35 retail 50ml - good for all skin types
I have been using this as a emulsion instead of a serum.
It is a thick creamy serum.
I don't like it because it a bit tickling and burns a little for my sensitive skin.
I either use it as a body cream but I gave up using it after a week and gave it to my mom who has dry skin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment