I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream



I never understood the meaning behind "holy grail" until I was introduced to this product.
Packaging looks like a toothpaste or hydrocortisone cream.
I have been using it for my dry patches and itchy neck and it calms my skin.
I like the scent while some people might not like it.
It has a tint of medicinal scent.
This is a very rich and intense cream that hydrates me 100% during the harsh winters in NYC.
After waking up to 8 hours of sleep, my skin didn't feel dry at all!
This $48 moisturizer is one of the few creams that was worth every penny spent.
I want to get the new cicapair cream (it has green packaging instead of yellow), but Sephora doesn't have it yet and I really don't want to order from overseas...*sad face*

No comments:

Post a Comment