I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

General Haul #27 - Face Shop Opening in Brooklyn, NY

We finally have a Korean beauty road shop store in Brooklyn!
I think I went a little crazy in the store.
The promotions in the store was the same on the website, such as Buy 10 masks and get 5.
Or buy a cushion and get one refill free.

They opened at 10am, I was the first customer in because I was passing by and the hours aren't listed yet so I was in luck.
They help you with any questions and they are well knowledgeable.
It is an ok sized shop for skincare and make-up products.
I was more into their skincare products.
They have testers that are working and they are well-stocked from the morning.
It is clean and the prices are ok considering that they are shipping the stuff from Korea.
You can sign up for their membership (I think they forgot to take my 10% off).
They do give samples and they gave me a face hydrogel mask at checkout but then I'm not sure if it depends on how much you buy.
I will be buying more as I finish my stash from this current haul.



Here is what I brought:
  1. 신선한 대관령 우유 크림
    DAEGWALLYEONG FRESH MILK CREAM
  2. 제주 화산토 클레이 마스크시트
    JEJU VOLCANIC LAVA CLAY FACE MASK
  3. REAL NATURE CALENDULA FACE MASK
    갈아만든 금잔화 마스크시트
  4. REAL NATURE GOJI BERRY FACE MASK
    갈아만든 구기자 마스크시트
  5. REAL NATURE LILY FACE MASK
    갈아만든 백합 마스크시트
  6. REAL NATURE LINGZHI FACE MASK
    갈아만든 영지 마스크시트
  7. REAL NATURE LONGAN FACE MASK
    갈아만든 용안 마스크시트
  8. REAL NATURE LOTUS FACE MASK
    갈아만든 연꽃 마스크시트
  9. REAL NATURE PEONY FACE MASK
    갈아만든 작약 마스크시트
  10. REAL NATURE RED GINSENG FACE MASK
    갈아만든 홍삼 마스크시트
  11. 더테라피 안티에이징 쿠션 N203
    THE THERAPY ANTI-AGING CUSHION SPF50+ PA+++ N203
  12. THE THERAPY ANTI-AGING CUSHION SPF50+ PA+++ N203 (REFILL)
    더테라피 안티에이징 쿠션 SPF50+ PA+++ N203 (리필)
  13. REAL NATURE HYDRO GEL MASK GREEN TEA
    리얼 내추럴 겔 마스크 녹차
  14. 갈아만든 아사이베리 마스크시트
    REAL NATURE MASK SHEET ACAI BERRY
  15. 갈아만든 꿀 마스크시트
    REAL NATURE MASK SHEET HONEY
  16. 갈아만든 녹두 마스크시트
    REAL NATURE MASK SHEET MUNGBEAN
  17. 갈아만든 쌀 마스크시트
    REAL NATURE MASK SHEET RICE

No comments:

Post a Comment