I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Miss Hana Radiant Cushion Compact Foundation 1-Warm Beige SPF 50+++

Miss Hana Radiant Cushion Compact Foundation
shade-1-Warm Beige SPF 50+++

It was $399NT in Taiwan's 86shop in Kaohsiung.
About US$15 for 1 cushion-no refills.





  

I did not want to buy a Taiwanese cushion foundation on my recent trip because I knew absolutely nothing about Taiwanese brands.
I took a risk because I was in Taiwan and wanted to see how their product differ from the South Korean ones that I usually purchase. Since Taiwan has warmer weather conditions than South Korean, the cushion foundation should be matte.
I used it once during the winters in NYC and I used this cushion these past few days when it's about 75F degrees in NYC and it's perfect for the summer.

Moisturizing - not enough for my combination skin during the winter but ok for the summer.
Coverage - light
Wear - matte
Dewy Glow - none
Lasting Power - good for 6 hours
Oxidizing - none
Scent - I don't like the scent. A little bit of chemical and alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment