I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Defense Sunscreen Stick SPF 50

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Defense Sunscreen Stick SPF 50

This product goes well under your make-up but I think it's a bit oily.
It has anti-aging which is new in sunscreen with American brands.
This is the perfect on the go sunscreen where you can throw it in your bag.
You have to twist the bottom for the product to come out of the tube. 
It has about 20 mini pores where the product is dispensed out of.
Then you rub it on your face; I'm not fond of rubbing stuff from the product onto my face because bacteria can be left on the product and it can grow and multiply.
It's not creamy as the Korean sun creams.
However, there is no scent so if you don't like scented sun cream, this one is for you. I have used this 3 times in a week and stopped using it, not a fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment