I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

BEYOND The God Of Patch Bye Bye Fox Nose Pack

BEYOND The God Of Patch Bye Bye Fox Nose Pack

This product is suppose to remove blackheads and sebum among other things. I was surprised when I opened the packet and saw that there was 4 nose strips-that means it was 4 for $1. For the amount that I paid, cause I thought I was getting one; I got 4 nose strips! I will use them sparely throughout the year of the year; probably once a month. You are instructed to leave them on between 20-40 minutes. I usually these products on for the maximum time. Make sure you wet it before putting it on. The instructions are in Korean, so I had to use common sense on how to use this product since I can't read the language. The smell is pretty bad so I won't be repurchasing this product.  I could only leave this product on for 5 minutes until I can no longer withstand the smell. I put toner on to try to wash off the left over product. The second I put the Ciracle Corscx whitehead liquid, I had a burning senstation. Not much change in the blackheads. I will try again the second time to see how it goes.








No comments:

Post a Comment