I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, October 23, 2015

General Haul #12 - RoseRoseShop Haul #1

 So I finally ordered from RoseRoseShop!!

Date Ordered: August 24
Date Shipped : August 25
Date Arrived : September 5
Shipping Paid for 1.69kg - $ 21.14

 The outside box material is a regular box.
Individually bubble wrapped with 2 bags of samples.



My goodies:

  1. SUM37 Time Energy Skin Resetting Moist Firming Cream - 70ml
  2. Sooryehan Wrinkle Ampoule - 35ml
  3. SANSOOYU Go Eun Gyeol Gin Sun Cream - 70g (SPF50+ PA+++)
  4. SANSOOYU Hyean Eye Cream - 30ml
  5. SANSOOYU Yoon Gyeol Water Cream - 50ml
  6. LABEL YOUNG Shocking ZZ Cream - 50g  No: No.23 Natural Beige
  7. SANSOOYU Go Eungyeol Gin BB Cream - 50g
  8. SANSOOYU Yoon Gyeol Peeling Gel - 150ml
  9. 3W CLINIC Bit Dam Eun Soo Jeong Yoon Cleansing Foam - 180ml - only one with English description on the box

Overall, what I think about this company? They have almost every single Korean brand on the website, they have a lot of sales, they give samples, fast shipping via register air mail but the shipping cost table is similar to TesterKorea and most Korea skincare outlet/companies.

It's pretty fast.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, how did u like the 3W CLINIC Bit Dam Eun Soo Jeong Yoon Cleansing Foam? Please let me know? Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete