I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, October 17, 2015

TONYMOLY Peach Anti Ageing Hand Cream 30g

It's not just a cute package of hand cream, it's the famous TonyMoly hand cream.

Adenosine anti wrinkle functioning ingredient peach extract improves skin elasticity anti wrinkle improves dry skin apricot extract anti aging crackles whitening soothing skin moisturizing


OH my Peach!!! It smells so peachy - so strong! This cream isn't a summer cream for me because the texture is very thick, I will save this for the colder weathers. I will use this as my on-the-go cream because it is small enough to fit into my bag.

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment