I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, December 9, 2017

L'oreal Elvive Revive Extraordinary Oil

Elvive Revive Damaged Hair
L'oreal Elvive Revive Extraordinary Oil




I got this complimentary from L'oreal and Influenster to try out for my honest opinion. 
My hair is on the drier side and prone to split ends due to the winter season.
I applied it for the first time right after I washed my hair onto wet hair and then let it dry.
OMG, my hair felt so different.
A lot softer and healthy feeling.

The second time that I used it, I applied it before shampoo and didn't see much of a difference.
It's a bit hard to pump out the first time but once you get it out, the scent smells so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment