I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, December 18, 2017

Neogen OCEAN FEEDING SERUM

I brought this on my trip while I was in Taiwan this past summer and just opened it now because I finished my previous serum. I had high expectations because it's "neogen". It claims that it has 100% kelp extract water, seaweed extract, bio marine RX complex of 6 plants.

However, I didn't get an "wow" factor. The pump is nice and the beads are interesting to look at.
It did help with dryness as much as any serum does, but there wasn't a "fresh" factor. It's consistency is gel-like with micro beads and I usually need about 2 pumps for my entire face.

Repurchase - NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment