I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

boxycharm November 2017

Sweater Weather


  1. CoverFX Illuminating Setting Spray - yes!! a setting spray. I just finished my Boscia and was looking for another one to try.
  2. WinkyLux Kitten Palette - I couldn't wait so I opened it and tried a color before work. Love the blue.
  3. Luxie Beauty - Quad Eye Travel Set - I'm happy that I will get to use new luxie brushes. 
  4. Laqa&CO Cloud Lips - lippie!
  5. KNC Beauty Collagen Lip Masks - one of the reasons that I left my other subscription boxes and subscribe to boxycharm was not to get any sheetmasks or lip masks. Disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment