I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Boxycharm December 2017 review

December box came!
The theme was Glitz and Glam.
I saw a few youtube vloogers unboxing and I wasn't happy with the products.
I can understand where every item in the box has something to do with "glitz" and "glam".


  1. Real Her - Blush Kit - Time to throw out my blush from 2017 and I will use this in the beginning of 2018.
  2. Crown Brush - Deluxe Blush Brush - Thank you boxycharm for sending me a blush brush. I have been on the hunt for a good one for the past month.
  3. Pretty Vulgar - My Lips are sealed lightweight liquid lipstick - This pretty packaging will be something that I will use in my purse in spring 2018.
  4. Tarte - Tariest Lash Paint Mascara - I already own two unopened boxes and this will be my third. I don't use mascara because it irritates my eye.
  5. Beaute Basics - Bronze Essentials - I don't know how to use bronzers so I have always avoided them. I guess I can give this on away.

No comments:

Post a Comment