I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sephora March Play Box

Sephora March Play Box
The Gleam Team
The Shine is Now



GlamGlow Glowstarter Mega - Illuminate, hydrate and it smells like citrus. Perfect for summer nights.

Josie Maran Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm - moisturizer and primer in one container

Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream-to-Powder Highlighter - I had this when it first come out. This was my first highlighter that I ever purchased, but I have been exposed to many other highlighters so I'll pass this onto a friend.

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink - creamy eyeshadow that can allow one person to pull off a no-makeup look

Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast - I have tried living Proof before and do enjoy it. This spray is great for people that want extra volume and I know that I will need it!

Chloe Fleur de Parfum - I've used up my Chloe original perfume in the past and was happy that I'm getting to sample this rose floral scent because this item has been on my wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment