I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, March 3, 2017

Bare Minerals Oil Balm


This product was my first BareMinerals "skincare" item from the brand and I was expecting high hopes because I like their powder foundation that I received at Generation Beauty NYC this past September. But I didn't really like it as much as I though I would have.


It is an oil balm for the skin around your eye area. After using it for a week, the area around me eyes were itchy and red and they get dry more often than necessary which I found odd. I thought that this product was going to give my skin a little more moisture but it didn't.


Plus it didn't do anything for "smoothing away the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles".
    



No comments:

Post a Comment