I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

General Haul #45 - Korres Sample Sale


I have known about the Korres Sample Sale in the past, but I never gone to one.
So I brought a skincare beauty friend and we went shopping!
I was expecting a line, so I took my time getting there and arrived at 10:30am.
It was surprising to see no lines and the store empty. I was probably the 4th person in the room.
Better for me to browse and take my time!




There were a long two rows of skincare and just a small amount of makeup to choose from. I wasn't planning to get makeup stuff cause Korres are more known for their skincare.
I have dry to combination skin so the wild rose collection was best for me.



There was stuff for all types of skin. It was surprising to see two different kinds of night creams, two different kinds of eye creams and many box sets.  


I didn't get many box sets. Just one for my mom's aging skin and my friend's oily skin.
The foundations are concealers were $5 a piece!!!
Definitely worth going if you are low on skincare or want to try this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment