I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, March 27, 2017

reskin Sensitive Relaxing Shampoo

reskin - the hair mother cellar
Sensitive Relaxing Shampoo
I got this wonderful Premium Hair Care product from 0.8Liter yesterday and decided to try it out. It is a Natural origin surfactant that contains Natural Botanical Extracts. It is best for sensitive skin and the Ideal Solution for Hair Loss. Since hair loss is hereditary trait in my family, I thought that I would be a good candidate for this product and test it out before it hits the selves here in the states. This brand is a British brand that was manufactured in Korea? I'm not too sure about those facts. Just based off from reading the stuff on the product.

It comes our clear with little to no scent and turns into semi-foam as you later into your hair. I do like it and will be likely to finish this entire bottle.
#TheHairMotherCellar #HAMOCELLSensitiveRelaxingShampoo #HairCare #Moisture #moisturizingeffects #08L #08liter

No comments:

Post a Comment