I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, March 13, 2017

Reskin Eye Gel Cream

Reskin Eye Gel Cream
 
I was honored to get chosen to review this Reskin Eye Gel Cream through 0.8L.
Reskin is an European organic cosmetic brand and this was my first product from the brand.
The "80% snail extract" ingredient reminds me of the mizon version. The anti-wrinkle part lives up to its claim. After using it for a weekend (about 6 applications), my eye area does feel tightened. The other organic ingredients include royal jelly extract, kudzu root extract, and protulaca extract.

This is a soft gel, thankfully it isn't sticky.
Definely a repurchase since I'm almost in my 30s and it's time to take care of the eye area!

#reskin #ReskinEyeGelCream #Skinelasticity #SnailSecretionFiltrate #wrinkleimprovement #08L #08liter

No comments:

Post a Comment