I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, July 22, 2016

Sephora Play July 2016

My First Sephora Play Box (July 2016) has arrived!!
The theme is "Effortless Summer"
I'm thinking natural looking makeup and skincare.
 
Some people might like these items and some may not.
On a scale of 1-5, my final is a 3.

Included in this box was:

1 - First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser - I don't like getting cleanser cause I have too many. Plus I'm not a fan of this brand because of some of the ingredients the company uses. But I will put this in my travel bag.

2 - Nest Fragrances - Citrine - It's a cute floral fruity scent up my aisle. Perfect for spring and summer.

3 - Ouai Wave Spray - If only I didn't buy the Sephora Favorites - Summer Hair Saviors (which I am enjoying). I will use this for my trip to Taiwan in October.

4 - Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - I don't use primer (gave it to my mom who loves primer)

5 - Benefit Cosmetics Dew the Hoola Soft Matte Liquid Bronzer - I have really light Asian skin so I don't even know where to begin using a bronzer. Will be giving this to a friend.

6 - BeautyBlender blotterazzi - perfect for summer when you are outside, but is it hygienic?

I do like the information pamphlet because it gives tips on how to use products if you are new to it. For improvement, I hope that they can curate samples based on your skin tone and type. Overall, if more than half of the samples are usable then it's good for me.

Maybe I should start piling up a "giveaway bag". Should I?



No comments:

Post a Comment