I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Lotion

HADA LABO Goku-jyun Alpha Lotion

At first, I thought this was a toner, but on its website it calls it a lotion. Later I find out that Japanese products call a "toner" a "lotion"-strange. This is the first toner that I use after my Missha First essence treatment because this toner has hyaluronic acid which makes it so moisturizing and creamy that I feel like it would be a waste if I used it before the essence. I would definitely repurchase this.


Below are the ingredients in ENGLISH!!!:

Ingredients : Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Beta Carotene, BHT, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Methylparaben, PEG-20 Sorbitan Isostearate, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil

 

No comments:

Post a Comment