I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

FabFitFun Welcome Box



It seems that JULY is subscription boxes to me.
I have ordered or subscription a lot of new boxes to try out - some being gems, some being disappointments.

I thought I was using the Welcome code for a regular quarter season box but instead came an "welcome Box".
I wasn't too happy so I cancelled my subscription because they are quite misleading.
For $25, I got stuff that I didn't want to use, but I will try to use because I don't like to waste products.
The only thing that interest me was the "eye serum", "hairspray" and the "jump rope".
I'm not sure when I will use either.
The eye serum is deluxe sample size that I will bring to my autumn trip to Taiwan, it will last me about a month so it's perfect for my month trip.
The Wren 14kt Gold-Dipped and Black Sapphire Necklace will be given away to someone.
The earbuds will come in handy when I'm in need for an emergency earphones.
The hair spray is self-explanation - I think I should start using hair products.
The jump rope - I have to start somewhere with that lol.
With the Zoya Nail Polish, I prefer the "avril" color because it is more of a spring/summer color as compared to the "carey" color that I got which I will use for the winter.
The Protein shake, my brother took when I opened my box, so I guess he likes that one.

It might be nice for some people but I will pass on this subscription.



No comments:

Post a Comment