I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

General Haul #33 - MAC Cosmetics Sample Sale in NYC!


So I stood in this monstrous line at 1:30pm (doors didn't open until 2pm) first ever M.A.C cosmetics sample sale in NYC event and waited outside for 3 hours. Yes, it was hot and sunny. Not much shaded areas.



Bags were checked inside the 4th floor showroom. Walked around, looked for 5 minutes and went to stay in checkout line for 20 minutes.


So the line for the products go from lips to nail polish to eye shadow to powder, highlighter, contour and then face. I just came for the foundation (which wasn't any). I went to "face" portion first and the only thing available on the first day was the Lightful C 2-in-1 Tint and Serum Radiance Booster  (in all 5 shades) for $24-I got 2 bottles.

I was looking for the limited editions of Chris Chang or Guo Pei products - none of these!
Only one type of brush - eye shadow brush ($10).
I got two nail polishes - $4.80 each.
I got two lippies - $7 and $8 each.
I didn't get the lip crayons cause I never tried them.
For 60% off I was disappointed but I wasn't overjoyed either.
Let me know if there are other things on the other days in the comments below!

Enjoy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment