I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

MISSHA Perfect BB Deep Cleansing Oil 200ml [KOMA EDITION]

MISSHA Perfect BB Deep Cleansing Oil 200ml [KOMA EDITION]

  

I don't like the texture or the feel of this cleansing oil.
This is a far cry from my previous TonyMoly's cleansing oil.
I use two pumps per side on my face so overall 4 pumps.
I have to do this in the shower with a little bit of water otherwise it feels really dry and it just "sticks" on my face.
I hate the scent-smells like plastic.
To be honest, I brought this for the packaging.
I think I'm having the same problem in buying the LINE friends packaging.
Cute packaging with mediocre products is a great marketing strategy.
Hope the next cleansing oil will cater to makeup remover for a broad range of brands instead of its own brand. 
I have been using this for well over a month and now I'm just trying to get through it.
Nothing special, it does remove make-up but for some reason, I don't feel clean afterwards so I reach for my cleansing foam.

No comments:

Post a Comment