I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

July boxycharm 2018

The theme for the July Boxycharm 2018 was Roadtrippin.
I love the theme because it's the summertime and everyone tries to go out and travel but of course with minimal makeup and skincare. I agree that I have done that. I usually just bring cleanser and sunscreen because who has the time to put on layer after layer when you are trying to enjoy the outdoors. Anyway there were two different variable of boxes and I got the most common one. 



  1. Crown Brush Fuego Eyeshadow Collection - I wasn't excited about this one because I'm allergic to eyeshadow so I was looking forward to the tarte mist. But the warm tone colors look nice and pigmented. #crownroute
  2. Dr. Brandt No more Baggage - I love the skincare products in the boxycharm, I look forward to more. Anything for the eyes, especially gels are welcome. #Drbrandtroute
  3. Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume and Curl Mascara - love that boxycharm has expand its brands but I can't use mascara. So sad. #wanderroute
  4. Note Cosmetics Luminous Silk Compact Blusher in shade desert rose- It's a nice warm toned pink color, but I don't think I will be able to use this because I have alot of face palettes so I will pass this to a friend. #noteroute
  5. Chella Beauty Eyebrow Cream - excited for eye brow products because I'm slowing learning to pay attention to my brows. I love the pigment and how it easily goes on my brows. This is my favorite brow product so far. #chellaroute





No comments:

Post a Comment