I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Taiwan Summer Trip Beauty Items 2018

I was looking at the last major haul that I've done and it was a year ago!

Since the last year, I have moved from NYC to a smaller metropolitan city so there was less sales meaning less buying. I do still buy stuff, but more as a need-basic. I was trying to use up product that I already had and I was doing a great job. Also I learned more about my skin and what it needs instead of buying what was hot on the market. I was focused on getting sunscreen because the sunscreen in the states aren't as strong and can't protect you from the sun as the Asian brands.

Below is what I got overseas!

No comments:

Post a Comment