I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Beijing Summer Trip 2018


I spent a week in Beijing this hot summer.!

I took Eva flight and food was decent.


Everyone comes to Beijing to view the Tiananmen Square...


And exit...




Onto the Temple of Heaven




Onto the Great Wall of China




Onto the Summer Palace
















Onto the Bird's Nest where they hosted the past Olympics. 





When I was at the Beijing Airport, I spotted a Starbucks and ordered the Mano passion fruit frap because this drink wasn't offered in the US.
But it was a disappointment. This taste like juice instead of a frap.



Meal on the way back from Beijing.

No comments:

Post a Comment