I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, May 29, 2017

Sephora Play May 2017 review

Sephora Play May 2017 review
The Rising Stars




Sadly, I didn't write a review for the last month's play box because it was less than expected and wasn't worth writing a review on it. This month was a quick surprise. I was able to use all of them on my last minute emergency trip .

  1. Nudestix - Magnetic Matte Lip Color in Greystone - it's matte so it's not as creamy as a regular lip liner 
  2. Tatcha - Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil - great cleansing oil/makeup remover
  3. Belief - Hungarian Water Essence - one of my favorite Korean essence. I'm more than happy that this product was included in this box.
  4. Trestique - Highlight + Perfect Multipurpose Stick in Maldives Luminescent - a very light rose gold/pink glow
  5. Rahua - Omega 9 Hair Mask - great hair mask that makes my hair smooth
  6. Tocca - Stella - fresh, light spring perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment