I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

L'oreal true match super-blenable makeup

I brought this after I used the Lumi Cushion foundation in shade W2.
But when I went to the store, the shade W2 looked a bit light so I brought N3.
I knew I made a mistake when I got home and N3 had a dark yellow base when I applied it on my face.
So I mix it with a lighter base or foundation and tried to make it to work.
This is one of my favorite western drugstore foundations if I can purchase the right shade.
It's semi-matte and doesn't flake off or dry your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment