I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sephora February Play Box

Sephora February Play Box
The Soft Side
Make a Radiant Understatement
"Natural Beauty" theme

Liked 3 out of 5 products.

I was surprised with the pink silk bag but it was a bit light so I guessed that there will be lipsticks involved and I was right!

In the box/bag are the following:

Clinique - Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer - this is a great moisturizer/primer for the summertime.
Nars - Velvet Lip Glide in Bound - this is my first Nars product and this lip color matches the bag and it is great for this upcoming spring.
Sephora Collection - Lashcraft Length and Volume Mascara - stop giving me mascara! I have enough to last me a lifetime!!
TooFaced - Lip Injection Glossy in Milkshake - I think I have "enough" lip for an Asian person. Plus I heard about the burning sensation and I'm not about to put uncomfortable stuff on my lip.
Origins - Ginzing Refreshning Eye Cream!!! I love eye cream!! I love Origins!!! that's enough said!
Marc Jacobs Divine Decadence - it's a very LIGHT scent so you can use this for brunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment